Japanese Translation

Is this your property? Arimoto?

Yes, this is my property. Arikoto.

Is this yours? Sayobato?

This is mine. Sakinitu.

Can I have it? Akinato?

You can have it. Sayonato (sing.)

Can we have it? Saminato?

You can have it. Sanyonato (pl.)

You haven't washed your face. Mimutamatamo.

You've grown so thin! Kitanabutomo.

We saw each other. Kitakami.

We had a big get-together. Kitakitakami.

Have a drink before you go. Tomakamuna.

That was my assumption. Inakarako.

Let's go quickly! Bachi-na-yota!

We will boycott the election. Kaminoboto.

Underarm odor. Kirikiripawa

Are you a victim of discrimination? Minamatakaba?

I give up. Sukonako.

Ouch! Haraiku!

What a sad life it is. Hainaku.

I'm going to leave you. Sawanakosayo.

Just take it! (Sayonarang!)

You are very thin! (purobuto)

You look like your mom/dad! (kamukamupapamu/kamukamumamamu!)

She looks like you. (kamukamu.)

Are you nervous? (kakabakaba?)

Are you a loyal customer? (sukikaba?)

Later. (sakana.)

I surrender. (sukunako.)

Just surrender. (sukunakasi.)

Remember? (ara-aramo?)

I remember. (ara-arako.)

Go and work! (ararona!)